In your specific role as a woman, how often do you put yourself first? Or are you constantly on the back-burner? The truth of the matter is if you’re not looking after yourself, you won’t be able to look after others or fulfil your daily roles.
Here are some lifestyle tips to help you start putting yourself first.
- Lifestyle Balance: It’s important to ensure you have a good balance between work and play! We often forget to build enjoyment and fun in as work takes priority.
- Me time. Do something “just for you” every single day. Book it into your diary and don’t miss it – even it’s just for 5 minutes
- Relaxation. Just 5 minutes a day can make a significant improvement to your health and feelings of well-being.
- Ensure you have a strong network around you: friends, family and professionals.
- Achievements: Before going to sleep, think about one thing you have achieved that day. Remember the good thing you achieved upon waking. This will set you up in a positive manner for the day to come.
Make time for yourself, you are so important!
Take action by booking yourself a nutrition and health coaching session and let Into Nutrition help you put yourself first.