The Century City Night Market is back this Friday 9 November. The weather is looking good and in the spirit of summer, there will be loads ice cold draft beer, craft beer, chilled bubbly, pink G&T’s as well as organic wine and cider.
All washed down with a v
Musicians Nick Turner and Jamie Jupiter will accompany your shopping experience by playing some funky tunes.
The market will run from 4 to 9 pm, perfectly timed so you can pop in on your way home from work. With convenient undercover parking and a one of a kind setting – this is not to be missed!
Location: New Century City Square at the Century City Conference Centre in the Bridgeway Precinct.
1. Take the Table Bay Boulevard/N1 Freeway, heading east
2. Continue on Table Bay Boulevard/N1 until Sable Road/Exit 10
3. At the traffic lights at the top of the exit, turn left into Sable Road
4. Continue on Sable Road until it turns right and becomes Ratanga Road
5. Turn right at the first set of traffic lights into Century Boulevard
6. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bridgeway
7. Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the second exit
8. You will now be parallel to Sable road, continue straight to the end of the road and turn left
9. Continue straight to the next roundabout and take the first exit to access the parking garage. There is ample and secure parking, follow the parking signs and marshals to P2 parking.
Tel: 021 531 2173