The Holistic Fayre, Bothasig is run in conjunction with Locals Helping Locals with 50 plus stalls indoors and outdoors.
Cape Town’s regular monthly mind, body & spirit market is held on the second Saturday of each month (February to December) in the Bothasig Community Hall.
Offering everyone a loving and nurturing space to relax, enjoy some space out, with some beautiful products, services and food and drink to enjoy! Everyone at the market has the same intentions of sharing love and peace with all.
– Enjoy a unique mind body spirit marketplace!
– Natural health therapies, advice and nutritional support
– On-site massages
– Spiritual healing
– Clairvoyant/psychic readings
– Crystals, jewellery and gifts
– Back pain, asthma, arthritis and eczema support
– Natural first aid kits and home remedies etc.
The next market will be held on 9th February at the Bothasig Community Hall, c/o Link and Enza Road, Bothasig. Entrance fee of R10.
Love your mind, love your body, love your spirit!
Stall enquiries and information to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website: www.aboutholistic.co.za or follow on Facebook: The Holistic Fayre, Bothasig
Free gift at door to first 200 Visitors.