Who we are
iLink is your local family owned optometrist situated at the Emporium centre in Sandown Road, where you can discover affordable and old-school eyecare. Part of being old-school is ensuring that each client receives the best advice and recommendations according to their eyecare needs. This includes giving the best solution within medical aid benefits, by keeping any co-payment as low as possible.
iLink offers the following professional services:
• Comprehensive eye tests, followed by personal assistance with dispensing, frame & lens selection and quote comparisons.
• Glaucoma Screenings (Vitality)
• Driver license Screenings
• FREE eye tests to all scholars (7 – 18 years)
• Visual screenings to all local schools and businesses
• Repair and on-site optical laboratory
• Contact lens consultation
• In-depth explanation on lens options available to suit your life style requirements.
What makes iLink unique?
Each consultation session entails an hour booking, allowing the iLink team to give the best service and advice to all clients. As a family business iLink Optometrists strive to build a close knit relationship with all their clients.
Partners & Products
iLink Optometrists work with the majority of medical aid companies. Get in touch for more detail regarding your medical aid benefits. iLink supplies a variety of optical frames including local and international fashion brands and is contracted with all contact lens manufacturers available in South Africa. iLink also sells high quality German engineered lenses, to ensure your optical needs are met.
On-Site Optical Laboratory
The benefit of having an on-site optical lab is that iLink can fit up to 90% of single vision lenses within 24 hours after your eye test. If the lenses are in stock, your new set of spectacles will be ready within 15 minutes whilst you enjoy a cup of the famous iLink coffee.
Monday – Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 13:00
iLink Optometrists, Shop 13, The Emporium, Sandown Rd, Parklands, Cape Town 7441