If you’re into the spiritual side of things and like psychic readers, energy workers, and all things magical you should pop in to the popular Holistic Fayre at the Bothasig Community Hall. Held every second Saturday of the month between 10am and 4pm. This is the only authentic holistic fayre in the northern suburbs and has been operating for 11 years.
Here you will find a magical marketplace of exhibitors offering crystals, jewelry, books, cards, sun catchers, spiritual kits, incense, pendulums, divination tools, herbs, clothing, go green personal and home care, healthy food and more.
For an entrance fee of R5 you will be entitled to:
- Meet Professional Exhibitors – experienced in their fields
- Attend 3 Drumming Circles – relax with free lessons
- Explore Holistic Lifestyle – Healthy, wholesome living
- Attend Enlightening Talks – Short and helpful 20mins each
- Angel Healing Book – Prayers said daily for all names in the book
- Angel Blessing Book – Opening the doors to abundance in your life
- Love, Peace and Harmony – Absorb our positive energy and atmosphere
- Meet Friends – Safe social event
Visit the About Holistic website and connect with spiritual professionals, find products and learn more about the holistic side of things.
Nina 082 637 7416