With Autumn on our doorstep and the cooler weather approaching, I think its definitely time for a seasonal décor change. There are some super exciting Autumn décor trends that we can certainly indulge in! We have some fabulous colours and finishes to warm up your interior.
Top 5 Autumn décor trends to indulge in are:
1. Colour trends that I am very excited about taken from Pantone and fashion:
- Autumn Maple – Orange/Terracotta a warm colour that radiates optimism.
- Golden Lime – Greens in versatile hues that are electric; warm & balancing that bring in an earthy yet modern feel.
- Navy Blue – Timeless old classic that is the new black! Its super elegant and can be used as a neutral or as an accent to any scheme.
- Scarlet Red – I am so in love with red right now. Red is coming back, its electric, passionate and stimulating.
- Neutral Gray – Will be on trend for a while, it’s a simple and elegant tone that is perfect for those that are not fans of bold colours.
- Toast – This is the new neutral, a sun-tanned neutral, the nude colourway. It’s chic and timeless that will work alongside any colour.
- Port – Loving this tone, autumn burgundy. It’s rich, deep and inviting. Looks fabulous on big furniture pieces in velvet.
- Shaded Spruce – A deeper shade of turquoise that is fresh yet warm and contemporary.
2. Wood: Bring nature back in, wood is big! We in love with the natural look and feel! Dining table tops are with unstructured edges achieving a more natural raw look. Wood tones are darker and richer as apposed to the light; raw and nude. Mixing the natural (wood) with elegance (brass).
3. Metals: Brass is in and rose gold is out! We will see lots of brass in light fittings; furniture finishes; décor accessories.
4. Fabrics: Fabric trends we will view prints that are more artisanal and tailored. Think of fabrics that look more like paintings and mixed with contemporary checks and stripes – its fun; adventurous and bright!
5. Interior touches: Once again, a more tailored finished look – think soft button and contrast piping on furniture and detail trimming edges along curtains. Spaces are of less clutter, minimalistic with warmer tones.
082 887 7817