Discover the diversity of holistic products and services available in the Northern Suburbs at The Holistic Fayre held at The Bothasig Community Hall on Saturday, 14th April between 10 am and 4 pm. You are sure to find unique, one-of-a-kind treasures here along with delicious organic food and a relaxed vibe. Entrance is R5.
Reasons to visit The Holistic Fayre
• Free 20 minute informative talks and meditation sessions
• Forge friendships in a welcoming and heart-warming environment
• Fresh organic vegetables and free range eggs available for sale
• Holistic healing and well-being stalls
• Talk to holistic nutritionists and detox specialists
• Support charity, Locals Helping Locals
• Relax with a shiatsu massage or reflexology
• Jewellery, books, organic body care, incense, crystals, clothing and lots more
• Large variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
• Join in a Rain Dance at 1pm – remember to take along a musical instrument
Visit the website www.aboutholistic.co.za for more information.