Date(s) - 14 April, 2018
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Killarney International Raceway, Table View
Streetcar Track Days are for members of the public to bring their roads cars to the circuit and have some fun driving in a controlled environment.
Entries open up (+-) 30min before the start of the event. Drivers are separated into three groups on the day ranging from beginners, intermediated and pro. Each group runs (+-) 15min sessions up until roughly the last hour of the day whereby all groups are combined.
A drivers brief is held at the bottom of the control tower which explains the running procedures of the day as well as various safety items, meanings of the flags and what to look out for when driving your vehicle at high speeds around the track.
Safety requirements include long sleeve tops, long pants, closed shoes, a crash helmet and a valid drivers licence. Vehicles will also be required to pass a safety check before going onto the circuit, everything must be in good working order.
Fees (VAT inclusive):
– R615 per driver if not a member of the WPMC,
– R465 for 2018 WPMC members (must produce membership book),
– R200 for passengers.
– No excessively loud vehicles allowed at Killarney.
– The organizers will be conducting sound tests and reserve the right to stop further participation if, in the organizers sole opinion, your car is excessively loud.
– Entry fees will not be refunded should your car be too noisy.
For more info call 0215571639 or visit www.wpmc.co.za or have a look here.
Dont forget, Trackside Pub and Grill is open on Saturdays (10am – 4pm), offering good quality and an extremely affordable lunch menu (other than main circuit race days). Join us on Saturday 14 April for the open Track Day for our fun POP-A-BALLOON promo! For only R5, pop a balloon and you could win a prize!
See you there!